Sole Trade / Self Employed Accounts

Get Your Accounting Done Right

What is a sole trader/self-employed?

You’re self-employed if you run your own business, hire people, provide the equipment you need to work, charge for your services and sell goods or services for profit. A sole trader or self-employed person is not a limited company. If you’re unsure or need further information, please consult the HMRC website.

What records do you need to keep?

When you are self-employed, you are responsible for notifying HMRC of your earnings and paying all appropriate taxes.

If you are unsure of what records you need to keep or what you can claim for 

Why choose us for your sole trader or self employed accounting?

We can take away the headache of being self-employed. We make your tax returns, simple. We keep on top of your accounts and give you complete peace of mind. Don’t panic about expenses, tax returns and keeping receipts: From £250  – we’ll keep on top of your tax return for you.

Contact us today to find out exactly how we can help take the stress away and give you back your time and business. 


01354 669259

©2019 by JMC Accountancy Ltd.